Simply because you are middle aged, you need not abandon dreams
of optimistic, focused and adventure-filled daily living
precisely on your own terms. We make you this ironclad promise:
You are far from over-the-hill! Indeed for most, middle age is
the best time to resurrect positive emotions, assume personal
control and implement a rock-solid game plan for the future.
We invite you to join us in an inspiring journey through
As your personal guideline to successful middle age renewal, we
offer A Mid-Life Challenge—Wake Up!, a 260 page book by MART
founder Roy Richards. Click here for a detailed book
description. Also Roy is available as a personal coach,
motivational speaker and consultant. To contact him,
Before leaving our site, please visit our MART
Blog to read
Roy’s latest insights or to share conversation with him and
others committed to a positive outcome for life’s second half.
- Prepare your own thirty-day emotional diary to determine if
your life today is close to the one you desire.
- Identify negatives holding you back and commit to changing
those you can and accepting those you cannot.
- Inventory favorable life circumstances and positive aspects of
you then make plans to enjoy them to the fullest and to bring
out your very best.
- Determine when, how and why the idealistic, goal-oriented
“real you” went to sleep and set your personal alarm clock to
- Take a brief mental vacation from your vocation and determine
how best to have fun while earning a living.
- Explore methods to inspire your spouse, family members,
business associates and close friends to join you in purposeful
yet positive daily living.
- Master common mid-life transitions: offspring from childhood
to adolescence, empty nesting, career plateau, mature
appearance, retirement planning.